Sunday, October 11, 2009

Make A Wish layout

Gloria's challenge at the AMR crop was to use this sketch and make a layout.

Here's my layout - I used pictures taken the same day as the photos on the layout I posted earlier - Rhi likes to make a wish every time she sees a dandelion puff in the grass.

The white letters are Doodlebug rubons, which I have had FOR-EV-ER. The backing was crumpled, several of the letters were damage, and I got tired of storing them, and thought this would be a cool way to use them up. The red paper was precut - I added stickles to it. The trees were made using QK dies in my Cuttlebug - since trees get extra points this month, I sat at work and made a bunch of them during my dinner break.

I don't think I'll get all the challenges done,  but we'll see. It's a little cold here for scrapping {still waitng on my brother to finish putting the wood furnace in}. I just hope he gets the bathroom finished before I have to go to work on Monday - this is what it currently looks like! {The big glass block window was there when we bought the house, he is just redoing the walls since Rhi karate chop kicked a hole in it. I would have had him cover the window, but I didn't want to not have the natural light in the bathroom!}

No comments: