Tuesday, October 13, 2009

JMC on Good Day Atlanta, POTD, and a trip to Ohio

Being an earlier riser today {REALLY early for me.. I don't usually get to bed until 3:30 in the morning} because Jason is going to be on Good Day Atlanta this morning. Nope, I don't live anywhere near Atlanta - but they have a live streaming feed on their website, so several of us HTF's are up early so we can watch it.



My turkey ATC was chosen for Photo of the Day on Serendipity. I made it for a paper piecing challenge for the AMR crop, and plan on using it as a prototype for a Thanksgiving ATC swap. Have to find some google eyes though.


Thursday I have to take my mom to Ohio, to pick up the new puppy, Robin. {His whole name will be Fingerlakes Robin Adair}. I'm not real happy with how the transport happened {way more notice to get off work would have been nice} but we are grateful to the lady that is bringing him that far - he is coming from King Ferry New York. The worst part of this trip? I have to work Wed night. And Friday morning. So we have just one day to get there and back again. Not really looking forward to it. But unfortunately, we don't have any other options. I'll post pictures later in the week.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Your Turkey card is adorable! I love it!