These are the five layouts I got done this weekend, plus one of the cards (tucked on the lowest shelf of the new shelf unit). Pretty good for me. That brings me up to 9 for the month, and 3 cards. So in order to meet my February goal, I need to do 1 more layout, 2 more cards, and finish up the minialbum.
This is the other card I made- done for Kelli's tropical greetings challenge. I love that stamp - the stick people are too cute. The tree was done in several layers - I stamped it on the green for the leaves. Pink adhesive cardstock (DCWV) for the swim suit, and a piece of sandy colored cardstock for the base. I used a masking technique to that only the girl and the tree trunk were stamped on the base. The leaves were inked, curled, and put on with pop dots to add dimension. The tree trunk, hair and sunglasses were colored with colored pencils. The patterned paper came from the DCWV summer stack, and has surfboards on it - love the colors, but wish I had done the card so you could still see the surfboards.
I'll post the layouts separately at another time, especially the two I used Clear Scraps acrylic on.