Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Oscars

Been busy working on layouts for challenges and the DT, but I wanted to mention that Heath Ledger won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor tonight, for his role as the Joker in The Dark Knight.
I was not a big fan about this role. I couldn't see Heath, of all people, playing the Joker. After he died, I had decided I would never see the movie. But after hearing from many people what a wonderful job he did, I finally rented it and watched it last week.

Holy makeup artist, Batman!
There were a lot of times during that movie, that if I didn't KNOW it was Heath, I wouldn't have guessed it. I thought he did a phenomenal job at playing a difficult character - especially in a much darker manner than Jack Nicholson's Joker from the Batman movie.
Certainly, the Oscar was well deserved.

No comments: