Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today we did a photo shoot - a couple of weeks ago, we took Maggie into the pet store, and I came across this lovely little coat - that matched Rhi's fleece top perfectly. So, even though she is a working dog, and will probably never wear clothes again, I wanted to do a photo shoot. Unfortunately, it has been cold the last few weeks, and we didn't have a chance to get outside until today - and Maggie has almost outgrown the coat!
We also have my niece and nephew visiting today, so I have included some pictures of them as well - Kami is such a little diva! And NO Ramsey is not peeing in that picture - he was picking up a pinecone! (a side note - my mom made both the pants and the sweater he is wearing.)






4 comments:

Witedove said...

These are great pictures! The kids are all adorable, of course! And work dog or not, Maggie is VERY photogenic!! I guess these are probably the end of her dress up and model days though, I tried to get Mom to get her a tiara and she laughed at me, lol.

Terri Moore said...

Great photo shoot jewlz! Love the pink coat - both of them. :-) Can't wait to see all the great layouts you create with these fantastic photos.

Jingle said...

SO stinking cute! Thanks for following my blog, Jewlz! I appreciate you!

Jennie said...

Awww... nothing better than puppies and kids. :-)
I've finally found your blog! It only took a few months.. :-P