Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wicked cool


I posted the JMC layout on my boards, and it was chosen as the Pick of the Day on Serendipity today!! Hooray!

Tonight I am going to work on a journal/book for the Daily Diary challenge. Here is Kristin's description of the challenge

We are going to start Dear Diary all over and have some fun making you think about your eveyday life and scrapbooking about it ....like you were a teenager again and making journal entries about how things affect you and what is going on in your world ....so lets get started ...i am going to try and make this not toooo hard or time consuming ....you can pick any size you want to scrap ...just find a scrapbooking notebook in your stash or you can make it 12x12 pages...whatever you want (I bought an 8 1/2 x 11 spiral scrapbooking notebook) ...this first week we are going to be decorating the cover to put all your pages in .....so get out your supplies and start creating ....

I think I'm going to use a journal just for the journaling parts, and that way I can still create 12x12 layouts for my albums {and just use the journaling from the journal}. One of the reasons I want to do this challenge is that I still have some hesitations and reservations about journaling {as you can see, there is NO journaling on the JMC page!}

Here is Susan's album - I LOVE her Hitchiker's references!! {and please.. don't tell me if you don't know what that means.. that would be soooo depressing... !}


Come and join us on Serendipity if you would like to play along!!

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

congrats on the pick of the day and such a yummy page!!