Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Star for the Day, and the Croppy Cat Spotlight!

A good day over at ScrapAttack!!

The Jonas Bros ATCs in the previous post were chosen for the Star for the Day! They were so much fun to make - I love the masking and the flourishes and all the different stamps. So I'm glad they were chosen

ScrapAttack also has a ton of challenges, one of which is the Croppy Cat Challenge. Each month a member is chosen to be in the spotlight, and the challenge is to scraplift something from their gallery. It's an honor to be chosen, and in a way, makes me feel like I have "made it", if you know what I mean.

Check out the board HERE and my SAS gallery HERE

2 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!! I checked out the your ATC...awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Those ATCs are AWESOME! Great work! Good for you for getting chosen!