Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pick of the Day!

Had another layout chosen as Pick of the Day on Serendipity!


This layout was done for the SAS crop recipe challenge. We were challenged to use the following:

1 solid cardstock
3 patterned papers
1 ribbon
1 flourish or swirl
1 journaling spot or circle
chipboard
something that sparkles
some sort of distressing

More things can be added, but you had to have all of these embellishments.

Well I had shown this photo to my mom and brother earlier today {er... yesterday LOL}, so it was sitting on my desk. And I started looking for papers to do the challenge with a different photo, and came across the skunk paper. And it just fell into place from there. This was actually a fairly quick layout {less than an hour}.

I always load projects into the Serendipity gallery, because they have a team challenge, which counts points for every project done, no matter where the challenge came from.

No comments: