Saturday, May 9, 2009

Framed again! and.. sick :(


My hay layout, which I made about something my son did, was chosen to be framed for today! Hooray! (this layout was also the random winner for the challenge, which is really cool!)

This layout was made for Misty's challenge on AMR - the challenge was to use the following on a layout -

1) Use a solid cardstock for the base
2) Choose 2 patterned papers - 1 should be 3 x 12 & 1 should be 6 x 6 (just adjust if doing smaller than 12 x 12)
3) Find 3 photos
4) Pick out 4 flowers, 2 brads, 1 word embellishment, a tag (can have a ribbon), and a quote
**Do not adhere anything yet. There are some placement directions to come. I'll let you know when it's time to adhere everything.**
5) Place the patterned papers on the cardstock. They should be touching each other.
6) 1 photo should touch one of the patterned papers, the other 2 photos should just touch the cardstock.
7) Flowers, word embellishment, tag, and quote should touch at least one of the patterned papers.
8)You may add a title, stitching, journaling, inking, edging, embossing, stamping, or distressing.

The fun part about it, is that Misty posted each step one at a time, in a progressive challenge fashion! Makes it really interesting to do because you don't know what step two is going to be when you are getting step one done! Fun!

Well I think I've taken a turn for the worse, and have developed walking pneumonia :( NOT FUN. I can't breathe without coughing, which hurts, which makes it hard to breathe..
I've got some meds though, and I actually feel a little better today, so hopefully I can get on top of this and get better! Being this sick is not conducive to creativity, and I have too much to do to be this sick for long.

3 comments:

Chris (Tir) said...

The more I look at your layouts, the more amazed I am by your creativity! These are awesome!

I hope you feel better soon!

Cathy said...

Congratulations! And ewwww.....get better soon :)

Kim Rose said...

Adorable layouts! Thanks for visiting my blog last week. I am so excited about my new blog buddies. I will add you to my side bar and check back often!