Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ties That Bind Art Doll Raffle


{all images in this post are from the Ties That Bind blog}


Tim posted about this on his blog, and I followed the links, and this is such a fascinating project - I wish I had known about it earlier, because I would have liked to send in a charm.. But I'll definitely have to be getting some raffle tickets for this awesome doll, and to support this great cause.


The doll was made by many artists for the raffle as a way to raise money for the Ovarian Cancer Reseach Fund.

The doll is decorated with handmade/altered ties and charms from a ton of artists, including Tim. The blog shows each individual item in closer detail. The details on some of these pieces are simply amazing.

The raffle winner will be chosen on the last day of September. To purchase tickets and support the ovarian cancer research, click HERE to go to Scrapbook Royalty website. And make sure to tell everyone you know about the raffle.

No comments: