Friday, June 12, 2009

Staycation Crop at Serendipity


Most of us can't afford to take a vacation this summer - I know I can't. One of the latest trends is to do a Stay-cation, where you take the time off work, but visit things in your area, usually places you wouldn't normally go.
Based on this principle, Serendipity is hosting a Stay-Cation crop this weekend! There will be a lot of fun challenges, and Kristen will have blue light specials in the store, that only crop participants will be able to take advantage of. Sevearl prizes will be given (and believe me, Kristen comes up with some GREAT prizes!) You will need to be a member of the board to play, but membership is FREE.
AND - right after the Stay-Cation Crop, the Last Scrapper Standing contest starts! It runs from June 15 to July 17. Challenges will be posted every other day, and the scrapper with the most pages done at the end, wins. I've signed up, though I'm not sure how I'll do, since I work full time, and I'll be up against people who have far more time to scrap than I do. But we'll see. It should be fun anyway!
So come on over and join the fun... I'll be at work most of Friday, but will be able to play the rest of the weekend.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: