Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tim's Tags - Days 8 and 9

Missed posting this yesterday (not a good day around here), so will end up posting two together.

Day 8:

(Tag and photo by Tim Holtz)

On this tag, Tim shows us a really awesome technique to make vellum into parchment like paper. How cool is that?? I also lost how he makes the lamppost -  Check out his blog for the how-tos!

These are the two tags I made based on the Day 3 tags:




The inspire tag was chosen as the Pick of the Day on Serendipity Scrapbooks... awesome. And I've already decided I love this technique so much that I'm going to use it as a background for snowmen atcs for Gay's Snowman ATC Swap on Scrap Sisters Studio. Very fun.

Day 9 tag:


(Tag and photo by Tim Holtz)

Oh. My. Gosh! I love this tag. It is so vintage.. makes me think of classic movies.. Love love love the film strip ribbon... Must Get Some. I think I just need to start working for Tim, so I can get tons of product easily. LOL. Check out Tim's blog for the details

No comments: