Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tim's Tags - Day 5


(tag and photo by Tim Holtz)

Gosh, only a week left already!! Can't believe it! Especially since I still don't have the things I ordered as a RUSH order   >:(    Definitely not happy about that.

But back to the tag!  And the awesomeness of Tim, who was able to finish the tag and post it 5 minutes early despite having no internet in the studio and having to find another place to upload it from! (Thanks, Michele!)

So, my favorite things about this tag... The lovely gold swirl (must...have...that...stamp...), the really cool fragment ornaments, and the embossing of the pine branch. How did he do it?? Check out Tim's blog for details.

Got a little happy mail today - Denise from Scrap Sisters Studio sent me Tim's spiced marmalade distress ink. Definitely made me smile! Thanks, Denise!

No comments: