I am a scrap-happy JMC fan, who is also addicted to Ghost Trappers and Chronicles of Blood. I dabble in writing, jewelry-making, steampunk, cooking and photography. I collect Dragons, Titanic memorabilia, and scrapbook supplies. I have a voracious appetite when it comes to reading. This blog may have posts about any or all of these things, or anything else that strikes me as amusing.
All the images on this blog were taken and/or altered by me, unless otherwise noted. Please do not steal my photos or use them without giving me credit.
GT is a Facebook game designed by Diviad, in which one uses potions and traps to capture photos of ghosts.
Mousehunt
Mousehunt is another hunting game on Facebook, only instead of ghosts and postions, we are hunting for mice with.. well.. cheese, of course.
Chronicles of Blood
CoB is another Diviad game. Players are vampires and work their way up the ranks by hunting monsters and battling other vampires (if desired). Just remember - there is NO cow level!
1 comment:
Hi,I came across your blog via Carol Janson and I must say I just love your work. Your cards are just beautiful..Have a great week-end.
Jody
Post a Comment