Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been framed!!

I found a new board and place for beautiful ribbon kits, thanks to TanishaRenee, who posted a comment for the RAK. I posted my Clear Scraps Family fun and Army sneak peeks over there.. It is called Savvy N Sassy, and looks to be an awesome site for Ribbon Junkies!

Each day they pick something from the gallery as the pick of the day, and that person is "framed." Yesterday they picked my Family fun album, which thrills me!! Check here for the comments!

Here are some sample ribbon kits! I am thinking some would go great with the AMR kits! I love that they have sets to match Basic Grey papers (like the first one, Sweet Magnolia), and I love the way they showcase the ribbon! What a clever idea!

{All of the following images from the Savvy N Sassy website. These kits are Sweet Magnolia, Vintage Garden, and Floral Chic}




No comments: