Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WooHoo!

Savvy N Sassy has been having the Great Ribbon Rave contest - a 6 week challenge layout contest. Each challenge included a ribbon challenge as well, and the prizes to be given away were the fabulous SNS ribbon kits.
I didn't win the Grand prize (which was 1 ribbon kit a month for a whole year!) but I did win second place, which means I win 5 ribbon kits of my choice! woohoo!

I'll post the layouts later (once I get home), but here are the ribbon kits I chose.

Porcelain
Inspired by the Basic Grey line... now I just need to get the papers ;)

Lily Pads and Leapfrogs


Strawberry Shortcake

Picture Postcard

Vintage Christmas

I love the way they showcase the kits... I just wish all the embellishments came with them!

Can't wait til these arrive!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats, girl! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is so cool. What yummy ribbons. Too bad you don't get those cute little crocheted flowers. Love those.