Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

So.. trying this post again! Computer was acting up the first time (pita)

I was tagged by OBXPatti- check out her blog - she has a cool Halloween treat recipe on there...

The rules:
... link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So... 7 things about me..

1. I love Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. It's not as good as their Totally Nuts (From the ben and Jerry's website - "Totally Nuts - A beautiful butter almond ice cream chock full of roasted hazelnut praline pecans and white fudge-coated almonds. This crunchy creation was nuttin' but kernels of cracklin' sweet magic. Its demise was an event nut lovers found tragic.")
2. I have a Hemingway cat... His name is Felix, and he has 7 toes on each front paw, and 5 on the back (cats normally have 5 on the front and 4 on the back)
3. My name was supposed to be Juliet. The nurse at the hospital where I was born made a mistake and left off the t. Which I, for one, am rather happy about!!
4. I went to school with a girl who's dad went to school with Harrison Ford. They went to school at the school that was used for the Breakfast Club movie.
5. I am addicted to alphabet stamps. The last time I counted, I had 75 sets. THAT was 6 months ago. I am also addicted to those little studio G stamps.. wish I had a Michael's or an A/C Moore, because that is where most of them are released.
6. I saw Jason Michael Carroll in concert, was almost trampled by the crowd when he jumped off the stage about 10 feet away from me.. and touched his hand not once, but TWICE during the show. It was awesome. My daughter was with me at the time (he held her hand too!) and she loves him just as much as I do.
7. I wrote a letter to Piers Anthony in 1983 with an idea for a pun.. and it was published in one of his books (One of the Xanth novels). Not only that, he sent me a letter back, especially, he said, because I told him he didn't have to. {Yes, I still have it}.

I'm going to tag...

1. Abby/ScRaPbOoKfReNzY
2. Jennifer/simplyamom3
3. Kelly/born2scrap
4. TanishaRenee
5. Wendi/wendipooh13
6. Marilyn/melonscraps
7. Cathy Schellenberg

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

no way! that is so crazy about your name!!!!