Friday, January 25, 2008

Heath Ledger


I was so saddened to hear about Heath Ledger's death.

Heath has been one of my favorite actors for a long time. I have seen almost all of his movies - though to be honest I am not sure I want to see him as the Joker. The images I have seen from that movie are so disturbing. I loved him in the Patriot, and cried when his character was killed.
I really loved him in A Knight's Tale - my kids and I have so much fun watching that movie. Talk about the ultimate rags to riches story. I really love his character in the Brothers Grimm.

I feel so bad for his daughter, who will never get to know her daddy. And for his parents - it is just not right, to bury a child.

There are plenty of other places to find the news, so I won't repeat it all here.
Not even sure what else I want to say. Just that he will definitely be missed.

No comments: