Saturday, January 19, 2008

Clear Scraps SNOW album

Here is one of my latest albums - it is a tabbed album. This one was a lot of fun. I sort my embellishments by theme, so it was easy to get out my Winter drawer and have lots of things to play with.

The pink snowflakes on the front are done with StazOn ink.

The tabs say WINTER - rubons from Scrapworks.

The striped "ribbon" is actually fabric - I cut it into strips and tied it like the ribbons.
Other supplies include diecuts, stickers, glitter snowflake rubons, and patterned paper from the DCWV Christmas glitter stack.





















3 comments:

Heather Bares said...

that album is beautiful!!!!

Autumn said...

Here from the MB...that is AWESOME! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

wow you are much more adventorous than me!! just beautiful!