Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OH, and one more thing!... Ok, maybe two...

How cool is this... so I posted the other day about Lauri's newest kit at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking...


Well look at this month's ribbon kits from Savvy N Sassy!!! Specifically THIS ONE:

This is the {My Sweet Cherry Pie} ribbon kit - which coordinates with those Nikki Silvis papers in the SAS kit! How cool is that???

AND I finally made it to Michaels {insert rolling eyes smiley here} {LOL} Had to take my mom to Columbia for an eye appt at the VA hospital {yup, my mom is an Air Force Veteran!}, and we stopped at Michaels before coming back home.

I so wish I had more money to spend there.. But I did get the picket fence MS punch {they had SO MANY MS punches... but naturally not the loopy ones that I wanted!}, my coveted TH Distress Inks Broken China ink pad, some self adhesive bling packs that are the same size as the tiny MS ones that I love so much {And there are 6 times as many in the package for LESS $$$!}, some TH Trinket pins, a tin of mixed Prima flowers, and some glittery Primas that were on clearance. I wanted to get SO MANY MORE things.. they have such a great variety of things.. and almost totally different things than Hobby Lobby!

Probably is a good thing I won't be going back to Columbia until November LOL.

No comments: