Friday, October 17, 2008

Blog award

So I'm checking out my friend Abby's blog.. and find out she gave me an award... on.. um.. October 6th ! YIKES!
So... I'm late.. what else is new?? {Honestly.. I think I will be late to my own funeral..}
Anyway, check out her blog, she has some AWESOME layouts from last weekends crop at AMR. And she's just plain cool.


Here are the award rules:



1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girl's you nominated.


Here are my awardees:

1. Kelliannie - Awesome cardmaker and stamp designer (miss you Kelli!) I met Kelli on AMR
2. Irene Tan - Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about FABULOUS work! I am SO happy to be on the Clear Scraps DT with this girl!
3. Tracy B. - Another Clear Scraps DT gal - fabulously funny, and awesome scrapper. {And you have to ask her about her boots}
4. Alecia - I met Alecia at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. I love her pages, her rolos, and her sketches. She has inspired me to make some 6x12 pages for the albums that I have had for many years and never used.
5. Wendi - Also met Wendi at SAS - she has posted some awesome challenges, makes some really great pages, and is super nice to boot.
6. Judge Drea - I do not know how she does everything she does. And STILL has time to win a posting war on AMR, and create pages at the same time! nubs, I'm telling you!
7. JessicaMae - I love Jessica's work! She is one of the most creative ladies I know, and is always coming up with something new, or some found thing to make a new project with. {She inspired me to make my acrylic Mason jar album earlier this year}

Some other goodies...



Websters pages giveaway - I do love these papers.. I first received some in a kit from AMR. Can't wait to get my hands on some more!

Fancy Pants blog giveaway I am SO in love with these new Arctic Chill papers!! oh my! They are just wonderful! I think they would look fabulous on an acrylic album!




Went to a Bingo night by a couple of CTMH consultants.. wonderful projects. And a lucky night.. each bingo game was played to three winners... and I won something {organdy ribbons sets} for each game! And my friend Kim who went with me, won for two! How awesome is that?? Also picked up some older stamp sets, a chocolate ink pad, and a white daisy reinker, and all for a discount.. always nice when that happens!

OH and don't forget to vote!!! www.cropscene.com/voting

4 comments:

Drea said...

Aww.........Thanks for the award. Don't be offended if I don't follow all the rules cause I received another one a while back and I am flat out of folks to send it to!!

How do I accomplish the things I do? Easy..........I've cloned myself!

Ha!

Rachel said...

Don't you love it when you find out you have won a blog award? I am glad you got it! You have a fantastic blog and do some awesome work.

Great choices for passing on the award. Congratulation ladies!!!

What a lucky night for ya!

jessicamae3 said...

Hey thanks for the kind words! I heart your blog too!!!!
You my friend are the creative genius...with acryllic no less!
J

Abby said...

Thanks for the sweet comments about me and my work! It made my day! Oh, by the way, did I tell you I love your blog? :)