Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today is the day - Tim's 12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 1


{photo and tag by Tim Holtz}

Hooray, hooray!
Today's the day!
Tags by Tim
And we're on our way!

Ok, Sorry, that's as close to Dr. Seuss as I get LOL. But I am really happy to see Tim start up the 12 Tags of Christmas again for this year! And, as always, the first tag is simply FABULOUS! My favorite things about this tag are how ICY it looks with the rock candy stickles and crackle paint, and the way the little ribbon scarf was done - it looks like a blustery day!!

And not only does Tim post directions, he posts PHOTOS showing how to make them, which makes it easier for those {ME} that need to SEE how things are done sometimes before we can actually DO them {yeah... that's why it took me almost 2 years to use the Perfect Pearls after I bought them! And now I use them. Often. A lot. Really.} AND a supply list, including links to online places to purchase them!

AND there will be tons of prizes this year - not only on the blog, but also a drawing for a big prize for those that finish all the tags {or cards or whatever Tim's tags inspire you to make before the deadline 12/19/09}, AND Mario { @mariojrossi } will be randomly picking tweeters to receive prizes on twitter!

So.. what are you waiting for??? Check out Tim's blog and get started on your own tag {or card, whatever you are inspired to make!}

Edited to add: I followed Tim's link to Scrapbook.com to order the rock candy stuff, and they were SOLD OUT. So I did a search and found a new website { Nona Designs Art Supplies } that not only has the TH stuff I need, but also tons more I want {LOL}. AND they have it all listed out by the tags {obviously just the first one at this point, but they have spots for the other tags later} I have placed an order already, and will let you know what I think about shipping/CS once it arrives.

No comments: