Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Don't know if I'll get back before Christmas to say so - been really spotty with the blogging lately because it has been SO crazy around here.. so I'll say it now... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Switched the playlist to the Christmas version.. enjoy it while you can, it won't last long.. LOL

Here is a pic of my favorite Santa..

(photo originally posted by Jason Michael Carroll on twitter)
Jason visited the NC Children's hospital.. he does that a lot. It's one of the things I like most about him. He doesn't just give at Christmas time.. he gives all year round.

Tim Holtz has started announcing sneaks of his new diecutting machine, embossing folders, and dies. And from the sneaks.. it's going to be something I want. I'm going to start saving my pennies now, just in case it's not compatible with the cuttlebug {will make a good birthday present - hint hint!}
Here is one of the sneaks he posted on his blog today - click here for more!


Still working on my tags for the 12 Tags of Christmas.. need to really get it in gear to get them all done by the deadline.. that's my plan for after Christmas.


Tomorrow is my son's birthday - and I will officially be the mother of a teenager! Yikes! How did THAT happen??? Wasn't he born just a couple of years ago??  I don't have any embarrassing baby pics on the computer {going to have to remedy that!} but here are some others over the last 7 years..

On the tractor {Henry} - he was so thrilled when he got to start driving the tractor.

As Harry Potter {the first time} - My mom made the tie since we couldn't find one

Playing in the snow

Board break! This is one of my favorite pictures.. talk about luck.. {on my part, LOL not his - he was good!}

Good enough to earn his blackbelt before his 11th birthday.

Posing with Jones, the truck...

Patrick, the pumpkin eater.. grossing out his sister.. LOL

Singing along with Brad Paisley's I'm Still a Guy... man, he had us ROLLING on the floor.. it was so funny.


I also need to get a new photo of us together... he is taller than me, by several inches {boy, was that a happy day for him!}


So I hope y'all have a great holiday, get scrappy, listen to good music, have fun with your families, and make a mess on Christmas day!

No comments: