Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tim's Tags - Day 2


(photo and tag by Tim Holtz)

Today's tag uses a lovely frame stamp, resist embossing, perfect pearls, stamping, and metal work.  One of the neatest things about the frame is that most of the sayings stamps Tim has made will fit inside this frame. How cool it that?  I love the Christmasy colors he used on this tag, and that rose! Oh my goodness! Tim made this rose from a couple of flowers from the Ideaology line, and I have to say, it is just amazing! Here is a closeup:


(photo, rose and tag by Tim Holtz)

For detailed instructions and a supply list, check out Tim's blog.

I think I'm going to order that flourish stamp.. the more I see it, the more I love it. Guess it will be my Christmas present to myself this year (only I'm not going to wait until Christmas!)

No comments: