Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween blog party




Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist is hostessing a blog party this weekend, on the 18th, which is going to be SO much fun! I'm going to play as well, and will be posting a project and a RAK (probably late on the 17th, since I have to work on the 18th!)

Make sure to check out her site, as well as the other blogs that will be participating. Lots of awesome goodness going on this weekend! I can't wait!

I have a lot of other things to post about to, but gosh, sometimes finding the time to get everything done that I need to is just crazy!

Please make sure to go to CropScene and vote! If you do not have a LSS that is participating, you can always sign up with mine ;) (Scrappin' It, in Quincy IL)

1 comment:

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Thank you sooo much for joining in!!!! Cackle Cackle!!