Monday, October 13, 2008

CSI Voting starts today!

Just a reminder, voting for the CSI contest starts today!

Go HERE to vote!

I had a very productive weekend - 9 layouts and 5 make and takes. Had a great time with my friend Sue - we have been wanting to get together for some time now {like, since last DECEMBER} and this weekend worked perfectly.




Saturday, we participated in a Crop for the Cure. Lots of prizes, lots of make and takes, several other people that I knew. Sunday was a crop/fundraiser for Sue's church. Sue and I definitely had the most stuff for that crop {ok, I did, LOL} Took a few pictures, but not too many - was too busy scrapping!

I'll post layouts eventually, but I don't have time this morning... back to work today!

1 comment:

None None said...

looks like lots of fun! Did you bring your ribbon rack with you? Wow!!!