Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another PSA ad from JMC, and something scrappy

Came across this video .. Jason is doing a public service announcement for Get Schooled.


Jason Michael Carroll for Get Schooled from Get Schooled on Vimeo.

These are my August Crop atcs - no theme, just whatever we wanted... so since Melonscrap already did a bingo card... I kind of expanded on that.. and did Jonas Brothers cards!

Why Jonas Brothers? Because Michelle's sweet daughter Sarah was picking the bingo words for us, and she really likes the Jonas Brothers... so we were all searching for and posting Jonas Brothers photos to post in the bingo thread to "bribe" her to pick out words! so.. Jonas Brothers atcs.

{I'm not sure who took the Jonas Brothers photo - I found it on a google image search and just looked for a halfway decent thumbnail}

These atcs were made on watercolor paper from the art department at Hobby Lobby. I used one of Tim's masks for the background, and sprayed it with homemade mist (made from Vintage photo reinker, gold perfect pearls, and water). Once they were dry I started stamping - the french script was done in Vintage Photo, and all the black with Black StazOn. The edges were inked a la' Tim with Vintage Photo and Shabby Shutters. The photo corner was made with a Martha Stewart punch. I also use gems, pink and red glitter pens, and gold glitter paper.

And yeah, I made an extra one for Sarah! Hope she likes it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet. That was fun posting Jonas Bro photos for Sarah during bingo. She's going to LOVE her ATC! You are so generous, Miss Julie. Thanks for my crop prize....got it in the mail today :)

"Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend!" LUV IT.

~Erika