Friday, September 5, 2008

A cool GREEN album

Recycling is definitely the rage lately, and my friend Jessica is exceptional abouting GREEN scrapping.. Look what she made this album out of!



Oh, yeah, and I'm mentioned there too LOL.

I am excited about the crop at AMR this weekend! I will miss some of it, because I have to work, but it will be a ton of fun! Challenges galore! You have to be a member to get onto the board, but it's such a cool place, why wouldn't you want to be a member?!?! Oh, yeah, and Stacey has an awesome store too, and the best customer service.

I'm anxiously awaiting my September Kit - Did you know you could win a kit, for free?! Check out these blogs!

Vee's Blog
http://creativeblessing.blogspot.com/

Christine's blog
http://retrospection.typepad.com/my_weblog/

These kits have sold out every month, and Heather and Stacey have great things planned for the rest of the year, so if you want a kit in October, you better sign up fast!! (I can't wait to see the October kit!! Halloween is my favorite holiday!)

No comments: