Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stacey's got it again!

I'm tellin ya, that gal Stacey at AMR is awesome. Check out her blog - she has a lot of new stuff!

One of my favorite new companies is Kaiser Crafts. They are a company from Australia, and make wooden albums and embellishments as well as papers, gems, pearls and more. I made a small album as a make and take at CHA, and I really love their stuff! The papers I used were Esperence (seen above). I love sanding the edges of things, and the greatest thing about their albums is that sanding the papers doesn't ruin the page. I also really like their laser cut wooden embellishments - especially the swirls! They are cool painted, but they are just as cool when left as they are. They also have a ton of other wooden things to alter.

They also have pearl and gem embellishments that come with adhesive on them, in cute little swirls. They are easy to use, not messy at all , and stick pretty well (I have used the pearls on acrylic).
I love to do one of these albums..







and one of these...


And Stacey has them in the store, HERE!

5 comments:

All moments remembered said...

I cant wait to see some creations from you with the kasier products! Thanks for telling everyone where to find the products. Have a beautiful rest of the week.
Hugs
Stacey

Jackie Plank said...

Wow, cute looking stuff!

Amber (tink13) said...

qHi

I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the "I Love Your Blog Award" You can find more info on my blog.

Here is the code for the picture that you can put on your blog:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oTGORcdKWYI/SKTSiwQdMGI/AAAAAAAAA7c/r-M7HIJBgHk/S220/AwardIloveyourblog_thumb_thumb.png

~Amber~

Terri Moore said...

Those wooden flourishes look so kewl!!!

Anonymous said...

Were they in Japan ,, man that name looks so familiar .. well cant wait to see what you create .. love your work