Saturday, February 2, 2008

Clear Scraps album

MEOW album

This album was a lot of fun. It showcases the cats we have had over the last several years. Letters were covered and cut out - I used my Cutterbee scissors as I have a rather heavy hand with a craft knife and kept cutting into the acrylic. I like to use double sided papers for the acrylic albums, so I don't have to work so hard LOL. Plus I think it adds dimension. For adhesive, I mainly use the xyron for those pieces - since the adhesive totally covers the paper, it is not visible. If I don't have any, I will use glue dots, because those are fairly easy to hide behind something else. The white paw print "ribbon" is actually fabric that I found and cut into strips - it is non-specific enough that I could use it on both the cat and dog albums. I'll post the dog album tomorrow.

No comments: